Noyam Journals currently focus on the research areas of Religious/Theological Studies, Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Education.Noyam operates as an open access publisher. All Noyam Journals are peer-reviewed and operate an open access policy which implies that:
- the global research community can have access to our Journals.
- our journals promote free and limitless access of all our published content.
- there is no need to have any kind of membership in order to use, or download journal articles
- You can completely reuse, copy and share the researched content available on condition that you must cite the actual author of the manuscript and the original source of data in a proper and clear manner.
Open Research Publishing facilitates:
- High visibility for maximum global exposure with open access publishing model
- Rigorous peer review of research publication
- Prompt faster publication with less cost
- Guaranteed targeted, multidisciplinary audience
All original research papers published by Noyam are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication. We host all our open access journal articles for free download on our website and deposit the web addresses in the Crossref DOI repository allowing citation linking to the work. Authors can easily share the content of their research work with a much wider audience.