The Pentecostalism, Charismaticism, Neo-Prophetic Movements Journal (PECANEP) – ISSN 2720-7749 publishes high-quality original papers that focus on the following disciplines:
- Pentecostalism: Studies of Protestant Christian movement that emphasizes the direct personal experience of God through baptism with/of the Holy Spirit.
- Charismaticism: Studies of the trend of historically mainstream Christianity that emphasizes the use of spiritual gifts.
- Neo-Prophetic Movements: Studies of the offshoot of Pentecostal and Charismatic churches that emphasize spiritual direction in solving problems.
- New Religious Movements: Studies of African Independent or African Indigenous Churches (AICs), established in Africa by Africans and for Africans.
- Reformed Spiritual Churches: Studies of African Independent or African Indigenous Churches that adopt and adapt doctrines and strategies of the older churches to get on with current trends in order to stay relevant.
The Journal seeks to promote scholarly academic research publications in Religious Studies by allowing Researchers in the field to explore Pentecostal, Charismatic Churches, and Neo-Prophetic Movements perspectives.
This Journal is published online monthly.
Please follow this link to submit your article – https://noyam.org/submissions/
Send a mail to – email@example.com