The Pentecostalism, Charismaticism, Neo-Prophetic Movements Journal (PECANEP) – ISSN 2720-7749 is an open-access journal. PECANEP publishes academic articles, conference papers, dissertation/thesis chapters and book reviews. The Journal was first published in June 2020 by Noyam Publishers, Accra – Ghana with an ISSN assigned by the George Padmore Library, Accra Ghana in April 2020. PECANEP is currently published online monthly. View Current Issue
AIMS AND SCOPE
This Journal seeks to promote scholarly academic research publications in Religious Studies by allowing Researchers in the field to explore Pentecostal, Charismatic Churches, and Neo-Prophetic Movements perspectives. PECANEP focuses on high-quality original papers that focus on the following disciplines:
- Pentecostalism: Studies of Protestant Christian movement that emphasizes the direct personal experience of God through baptism with/of the Holy Spirit.
- Charismaticism: Studies of the trend of historically mainstream Christianity that emphasizes the use of spiritual gifts.
- Neo-Prophetic Movements: Studies of the offshoot of Pentecostal and Charismatic churches that emphasize spiritual direction in solving problems.
- New Religious Movements: Studies of African Independent or African Indigenous Churches (AICs), established in Africa by Africans and for Africans.
- Reformed Spiritual Churches: Studies of African Independent or African Indigenous Churches that adopt and adapt doctrines and strategies of the older churches to get on with current trends in order to stay relevant.
All published articles in PECANEP are open access and indexed with CrossRef. If an article is indexed, all of its versions are deposited. As Noyam Publishers is a Member of CrossRef, all published articles in PECANEP are assigned a DOI from CrossRef. Author(s) will retain the copyright of their published articles agreeing that a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0) terms will be applied to their work. Under the terms of this license, no permission is required from the author(s) or publisher for members of the research community to copy, distribute, transmit or adapt the article content. This is on condition that a proper, prominent and unambiguous attribution is made to the authors in a manner that clarifies the materials are being reused under permission of a Creative Commons License. Views, opinions and conclusions expressed in the research article are views, opinions and conclusions of the author(s). The Journal shall not accept responsibility or be answerable for any loss, damage or liability caused in relation to conflicts of interest, copyright violations and inappropriate or inaccurate use of any kind content related or integrated into published research articles.
Readmore our Guidelines: For Authors | For Editors | For Reviewers | Peer Review Process | Open Access Policy | Article Policies